Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative learning experience where you will:
- Learn about research-based strategies for teaching multiplication and division to your students
- Learn from Cathy Fosnot via voicED radio (8 p.m. each Tuesday evening)
- Interact with expertise from across Ontario from the comfort of your home
- Use new collaborative technologies in a supportive environment
- Build a network of peers in a learning forum beyond your school, board and region
If you are interested in any of the above, then you will want to join educators from all across the Northeastern Region as we dig into a 10 week in-depth review of Cathy Fosnot’s work …. Starting April 10th!
What you do you need to do?
- Register (so you will get newsletters) and follow this site for email updates (see lower right margin)
- Buy the book (if it is not available at your school), and
- Consider the technology platforms you wish to use to participate in the learning
- Check out the first week of learning here.
*The book is backordered on Amazon. Contact us if you need books and we will bulk order from Pearson for you
Not sure about the technology? Support sessions continue to be posted on the Technology Support Page
Featured image by Geralt on Pixabay, shared under a Creative Commons 0 License.