This week’s feature activity to help push your digital leadership skills and help you start (or continue) to contribute to a network of learning in a supported way, is QUAD Blogging! Learn more here.
Tuesday May 2 – 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. EDT Live with Dr. Cathy Fosnot in conversation with Stephen Hurley on VoicED Radio.
Tuesday May 2 – 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Afterglow – Further conversations about Chapter 3 with Math Leadership Network participants.
Thursday, May 4 – 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. EDT – Twitter Chat on Chapter 3 #notabookstudy
Feel free to experiment, interact and learn on any of the many platforms available.
If you have not registered yet, start here.
10 Ways to Share Your Learning This Week
1. Tweet what are you learning in < 140! (#notabookstudy)
2. Blog on the collaborative blog.
3. Write a reflection on your own blog.
4. Discuss your thinking on Voxer.
5. Share on Google+
7. Participate on the Facebook page.
8. Tweet questions during the Radio Show.
9. Join the post-radio show “show”!