(Podcasts of previous shows, and the videos referred to in the shows are posted on our Resources Page)
Join us as Dr. Cathy Fosnot shares her expertise, in conversation with Stephen Hurley, on VoicED Radio. We welcome all educators, parents, and anyone interested in how we teach math to our children.
Access the show here (VoicED Radio is 24/7 – don’t wait for Tuesday night to try it for the first time):
- Go to VoicEd radio here: http://voiced.airtime.pro/
- Click on the player at the bottom left.
- The conversation will begin at 8 p.m.
You can also access the player directly here: http://voiced.out.airtime.pro:8000/voiced_a
It’s not working? Try restarting your device.
Please participate in the conversation:
- Follow #notabookstudy on Twitter either with your account, or through the search feature (no account required) here.
- If you have an account, tweet questions to @notabookstudy. We will be able to ask some of these questions on air.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, use the Contact Page to submit questions. Please be sure to tell us where you are located.