Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative learning experience where you will:
- Learn about research-based strategies for teaching multiplication and division to your students
- Interact with expertise from across Ontario from the comfort of your home
- Use new collaborative technologies in a supportive environment
- Build a network of peers in a learning forum beyond your school, board and region
If you are interested in any of the above, then you will want to join educators from all across the Northeastern Region as we dig into a 10 week in-depth review of Cathy Fosnot’s work …. Starting April 10th!
What you do you need to do?
- Register by early bird DATE (March 27th, 2017!) for a chance to win great prizes*
- Buy the book (if it is not available at your school), and
- Choose the technology platform you wish to use to participate in the learning
*The first 10 schools in the Northeast Region who register 3 or more educators will receive 3 free copies of the book shipped directly to their school.
Not sure about the technology? Support sessions will be posted to this site in the coming weeks.
Featured image by Geralt on Pixabay, shared under a Creative Commons 0 License.